Now you can fly over Grand Canyon West, the Colorado River AND include the Hualapai Legacy Package Ground Tour including Entrance Fee to the Hualapai Tribal Lands at Grand Canyon West. This Added Value Tour is one of the best ways to get the most out of your visit to Grand Canyon West. Learn more about this Tour Option below.
- Remarkable flight with views of Grand Canyon West, the Colorado River, and Guano Point.
- Tour Narration in Multiple Languages
- Over-Sized Windows for Picture taking & Climate Controlled Cabin for Your Comfort
- Self-Guided Ground Tour to Guano Point, Eagle Point and More at Grand Canyon West
- Check-In: 30 minutes prior to flight time at the Grand Canyon West Terminal at the Grand Canyon Airlines/Scenic Airlines counter.
- Flight Duration: 20 Minutes immediately over the Grand Canyon!
- Ground Tour Duration: This is a Self-Guided Ground Tour and can range from 1-3+ hours. Visit Guano Point, Eagle Point (Home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk), and the Hualapai Ranch.
- Total Tour Time: Please plan a minimum of 3+ hours for the Native Explorer Tour with Legacy upon arrival at Grand Canyon West. The Air Tour Check-In/Flight time of 1 Hour and Ground Tour time of 2-3+ hours.
- Book this Tour as soon as you plan you visit to Grand Canyon West
- Bring Government Issued I.D. for All Passengers
- Bring a Camera or Smartphone. “Selfie Sticks” are prohibited on the Airplane Tour.
- Summer attire is recommended Apr-Sep. Layered Winter Attire from Oct-Mar annually.
- Shoes: On the Ground Tour, you will be in rocky terrain. Sneakers or Hiking Boots recommended.
For Reservations or More Information
Please Call: (888) 635-7272 or (702) 736-7243