Here’s the ideal tour for travelers who want to experience the Grand Canyon from top to bottom AND stay on solid ground. On the Inner Canyon Tour from Flagstaff, AZ, you’ll experience some of Arizona’s living history from the rim to the river – and places in between. This full day adventure begins in Flagstaff, Arizona where you’ll board our coach or van. As you relax in our spacious, comfortable seats, you’ll travel along one of the last remaining stretches of the original Historic Route 66 en route to Peach Springs, AZ in the Hualapai Nation.
You’ll then descend to the bottom of the Grand Canyon! As you descend down Diamond Creek into the depths of the chasm, watch as massive canyon walls begin to tower over you, and marvel at views of the spectacular landscape and unusual desert plants. You may even catch a glimpse of a wild burro.
Once we reach the Colorado River, you’ll break for a leisurely lunch on the very bank of the mighty river. You’ll have plenty of time to explore, photograph, and take in the incredible scenery before returning to Peach Springs, and then return to Flagstaff, Arizona.
What is Included:
- Full Day Tour to the Bottom of the Grand Canyon
- Tour from Flagstaff, Arizona to Peach Springs – Hualapai Lodge
- Experience a portion of Historic Route 66
- Tour to the Bottom of the Grand Canyon in Custom 4×4 Coaches
- Time at Diamond Creek and the Colorado River
- Tour back to Flagstaff, Arizona from the Bottom of Grand Canyon
Passengers must be 5 years and older for this tour.
If you’re interested in this tour but staying at in Williams, AZ?