Are you visiting Las Vegas and planning to include a tour to the Grand Canyon, but prefer not to travel by air? This tour will take you to Grand Canyon West to the Hualapai Tribal Lands. This is the home of the world renowned Skywalk. There you will be able to visit the Hualapai Ranch, Guano Point, and and Eagle Point. This will be a day well-spent!
Tour Duration: Approximately 12.5 hours hotel to hotel
Las Vegas visitors can experience the Grand Canyon’s most exciting attraction, the Grand Canyon Skywalk! And what’s even more exciting? Someone else will do the driving, and you’ll actually get back to Las Vegas at a decent hour.
What is Included:
- Pick-up from most of the major Las Vegas hotels
- Bus Transportation to Grand Canyon West via the Joshua Tree Forest
- Rim Shuttle Transfers to Eagle Point (home of the Skywalk)
- Skywalk Ticket with time to walk on the Skywalk and have photos taken of you. (No personal items are allowed on the Skywalk)
- Rim Shuttle Service to Guano Point where you can get grand views of the Canyon
- Rim Shuttle Service to Hualapai Ranch (Old West Cowboy Town)
- Lunch at your choice of View Points or the Ranch
- Bus Transportation back to Las Vegas with a stop at Hoover Dam
- Shuttle service back to your hotel
Gray Line Reservations: (702) 739-7777