Grand Canyon West Tour Center
Grand Canyon West - Prices and Tickets
- General Admission is Only $39
This admits one Adult or Child for the Day to the Hualapai Nation and Grand Canyon West
- The Skywalk is Only $20
- Meal Ticket starting at $19
Meal ticket can only be redeemed at Skywalk Cafe at Eagle Point
- Zip Line is CLOSED for 2020 $32
Tickets are on Sale Now for the 2021 Season (March 15 - October 31, 2021). Prices start at $49.
- Hualapai Ranch and Cabins are Temporarily CLOSED
In addition to admission, visitors may purchase professional photographs of their visit to the Skywalk in the gift shop. Personal cameras -OR- Cell Phones are NOT allowed on the Skywalk itself; along with other personal property. They must be stored in a locker before entering the Skywalk.
Reservations and Information
Reservation Line: 1-888-868-9378
Reservation Line: 1-928-769-2636
Common answers about Grand Canyon West concerning the Packages – Tickets – Entrance Fees:
- Grand Canyon West is located on the Hualapai’s Tribal lands, therefore, the National Park Passes and Entrance Fees DO NOT apply at Grand Canyon West.
- For any questions or to inquire about children’s rates, please call 1-888-868-9378 or 928-769-2636.
Grand Canyon West Hours:
Summer months are April 1 – Aug 31
Hours are 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Last ticket sale is at 5:00 pm
Winter months are Sep 1 – Mar 31
Hour are 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Last ticket sale is at 4:30 pm
Grand Canyon West Address
5001 Diamond Bar Road