Here’s a tour that truly lets you experience the Grand Canyon by Motorcoach!
Your day starts bright and early with shuttle pickup at your Las Vegas hotel. After transferring to your deluxe motorcoach, your Grand Canyon adventure begins through the vast expanse of the Mojave desert. You will cross the the Black Canyon chasm on the Colorado River Bridge behind Hoover Dam. In Kingman Arizona, you’ll exit off Highway 93 and turn onto Interstate 40.
Next, you’ll pass through Williams, Arizona where you’ll leave Interstate 40 and turn North on Highway 64 to Grand Canyon National Park.
Your destination: Grand Canyon National Park. You’ll enjoy a delicious buffet lunch before enjoying a ground excursion of the park. Inside Grand Canyon National Park, you’ll have time to take in the views while strolling along the canyon rim, and shop for mementos of your visit at historic Bright Angel Lodge.
Afterward, it’s time to get back on your motorcoach and head back to Las Vegas, where you’ll be dropped off at your hotel. Your tour price includes tax, fuel surcharge, lunch and hotel shuttle service from most major hotels on the Strip or Downtown.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned coach, with restrooms and comfortable seats, viewing windows and television monitors
- Depart Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon National Park with rest stops along the way
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your driver/guide
- Arrive the Grand Canyon National Park with stops at Mather Point, Yavapai Point and Grand Canyon Village
- Stop at the National Geographic Center Food Court located in Tusayan, Arizona. A meal voucher is provided and redeemable at the food court
TOUR DURATION: 14-15 Hours (hotel to hotel) Pickups from Major Hotels on the Strip are 60 – 90 minutes prior to departure times.
Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour from Las Vegas is an adventure through the history of both the southwest United States and the Grand Canyon. From your hotel you will board an air-conditioned motor coach, embarking on a 14 hour voyage to Grand Canyon National Park. You’ll receive a food voucher for a lunch at the National Geographic Center Food Court and have time to hike the rim of the national park and enjoy the stunning views.
Reservations: (888) 635-7272 or (702) 736-7243