Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend from Flagstaff
Check Availability Below
Lower Antelope Canyon
Your guides will also point out the most photographed areas and will also take the pictures for you if you ask nicely. Your pictures will come out amazing!
Visiting Antelope Canyon has become the “must-do” experience when visiting the Southwest in just the last 10 years.
Now, just under 3/4 mile (one way) hike, brings you to one of the West’s most spectacular overlooks. At a point not far downstream from the infamous Glen Canyon Dam, the Colorado River makes a spectacular meander around a rock promontory, creating the impressive horseshoe shaped loop that is beloved of visitors and photographers from around the world. As you approach the edge, your breathe will be taken away by the view. Please approach carefully and be careful. The cliff drops straight down into the green waters of the Colorado River. It’s awe inspiring and will leave you awestruck as you capture your spectacular photos.
Colors, depth, rocks, sand, athmosphere, breathtaking sensations. This IS the place. You will never be disappointed on what you are viewing. You will feel the desire to not want to return to the vehicle. There are no photos which can capture the breathtaking feelings you will feel there. However, it is really hard not to take a great photo!
You must consider visiting Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend when you are in the Flagstaff area. Antelope Canyon for the discovery and uniqueness of walking through a baby canyon while capturing some amazing photos. Horseshoe Bend for the breathtaking views and capturing some more amazing photographs. You’ll have to do some walking and hiking, but each has an easy trail. It is worth it.
What is Included:
- Meeting Location: Tour Office (400 S Malpais Lane, Flagstaff, AZ, 86001)
- Meeting Time: 7:45am
- Drop Off Time: 5:30pm – 6:00pm
- Drive through the Navajolands of Northern Arizona
- Tour of Lower Antelope Canyon
- Admission Fees to Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Picnic-style lunch at Glen Canyon Dam
- Hike to world renowned Horseshoe Bend near Page, Arizona
- Drop Off at your Flagstaff Hotel / Central Location (5:30 pm – 6:00 pm)
- *** Please be aware that Masks are required on the Navajo Nation for Antelope Canyon & Cameron