Horseshoe Bend and Lake Powell Adventures
The best kept secrets in the Southwest, the Horseshoe Bend and Lake Powell Adventures air tour begins from Grand Canyon Ailrlines terminal in Page, AZ. This air tour is for those who are short on time or who simply want to see the area’s incredible sights from the air. All aircraft boast unobstructed views and are specifically designed for sightseeing with high wings and panoramic windows, and a climate controlled cabin to ensure a comfortable ride.
You will fly above Horseshoe Bend, Glen Canyon Dam, and magnificent Lake Powell. Lake Powell is one of the most scenic lakes in the Southwest. It has 2000 miles of shoreline, beautiful blue water within the colorful Navajo Sandstone of Glen Canyon. This tour is a visual delight.
Horseshoe Bend has become world famous in the last few years. This unique curve in the Colorado River boasts a most intimate Canyon setting. Many compare it to the Grand Canyon itself due to it’s contrasting colors between the blue green of the Colorado River and the Navajo sandstone surrounding this recently discovered gem.
Not to be forgotten, Glen Canyon Dam is one of the country’s engineering feats that brought all the interest in this area. Glen Canyon Dam creates Lake Powell which is primarily water storage for the Southwest. However, many enjoy the incredible recreation that it has to offer.
Make sure you take your Air Tour today. This is the tour that offers you the most value for your time and money.
Aerial flight from Page Municipal Airport
Scenic views of Glen Canyon Dam, Lake Powell and Horseshoe Bend
Tour Duration: Approximately 30 minutes
What to Bring:
- Bring Your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.