Horseshoe Bend Air Tour
The Horseshoe Bend Air Tour is a one-of-a-kind helicopter tour that brings you visual beauty right after Take Off! Glen Canyon offers you Horseshoe Bend, Lake Powell, and Glen Canyon Dam all within 15 minutes. Horseshoe Bend has become one of those must see destinations in the Southwest.
Glen Canyon Dam is an engineering marvel providing water storage to the arid Southwest. The beautiful blue green waters of Lake Powell create a beautiful contrast to the red and orange hues of Glen Canyon. Few get to soar above it all aboard an EC-130 helicopter! Take in the views of this mystical area while your pilot offers commentary about the incredible views that unfold before you. You don’t want to miss out on this amazing experience!
What to Bring:
- Bring Your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.